Many people experience pain problems due to many reasons. These pains can leave people in a difficult situation both in daily life and social life. Many people may have to delay their work or be unable to do their work because of these pains. In that point, there are painkiller aromatic oils for your help.
There may be many situations in daily life that cause these pains. The intensity of the work, carrying or lifting heavy loads, continuous standing or sitting still and many other reasons cause these pains.
Although some of these pains are temporary or some pains can be caused by hereditary diseases in the body. Or similarly, one or more ailments in our body that we do not know may have caused these pains. Although we generally use painkillers or ointments in such situations, that may not benefit in all cases.
Although we have seen benefits, these benefits will be short-term and temporary. Because the maximum effect of painkillers can be seemed in the first 6 hours and after 6 hours your pain will be renewed again.
There can be the more effective solution to use aromatic oils and herbs with painkiller properties to get rid of this situation and to minimize the pain and even eliminate it completely over time.
According to scientific research, many herbal oils and herbs offer a radical solution to these pains. Many people said goodbye to their diseases by using these oils and herbs, and thus they got rid of their pain complaints completely. Well, if we need to examine this subject in the detailed information section about painkiller oils, how do we examine it?
Effects of Painkiller Oils on the Body
Like many products and foods, painkiller oils have negative aspects and allergic effects that vary from person to person. For this reason, we recommend getting support from a specialist when using these oils.
Just as some foods, beverages and plants can cause allergies in our body, these oils can also show allergic reactions in our body. For this reason, while talking about detailed information about oils with painkiller effect, this important topic should not be missed.
These allergic conditions, which vary from person to person, do not have to give the same effect to everyone. While some people get over these allergic reactions mildly, the situation may not be the same in some people. If an unexpected situation is encountered, it is necessary to apply to the nearest health institution immediately.
To find out if there is any problem with the oil you will use, it is enough to apply the oil to a small part of your hand and wait for 24 hours. If there is no redness, itching, swelling or swelling, there will be no harm in using the oil for the aching area on your body. At the same time, these oils are very sharp and burning oils due to their pain-relieving properties. Therefore, it should be used together with base oils.
Which Oil Is Good for Which Disease and Pain?
Many painkiller and healing oils are used in daily life and to improve the quality of life in general. Here, we can examine the subject of detailed information about the oils with painkiller features, together with their names.
Orange as Painkiller Aromatic Oils
Orange oil has many benefits to our body. These;
- Orange oil reduces tension and stress in your body, relieves pain.
- It works the intestines and helps to purify the body from toxins.
- The oil helps the cell repair process and has the ability to activate sexual feelings.
- Oil of orange strengthens the hair, prevents their loss, removes cellulite and plays an active role in enlarging the breasts.
Mint as Painkiller Aromatic Oils
We can use peppermint oil in many parts of our body in many ways. These;
- Peppermint oil can be used for stomachache and muscle aches, headaches, stomachaches and indigestion.
- Mint oil is good for sunburns and hair dandruff problem.
- The Oil is used to relieve the digestive system and indigestion problems.
- It plays an important role in relieving toothache.
- Our oil of mint is also good for bad breath problems.
Chamomile oil is one of the oils with many benefits in skin diseases, cosmetics and immune system.
The benefits of chamomile oil can be listed as follows;
- Chamomile oil has analgesic and laxative properties.
- While it is good for stress and insomnia, it also has the feature of opening the breath.
- This oil prevents stress and is good for insomnia.
- It revitalizes the intestines and prevents infections in the body.
- The oil moisturizes the skin and provides removal of acne and blemishes.
One of the most well-known properties of lavender oil is that it has muscle relaxant properties. It also regulates the air flow in the environment. You can also use lavender oil to relax your body and rest your soul.
- Levender oil helps in eliminating sleep problems and providing sleep patterns.
- It is good for cold ailments.
- This is good for all skin problems and lip cracks.
- If used regularly, it strengthens the immune system.
As a result of regular use, it provides the removal of blemishes on the skin.
In cases of muscle contraction, thyme oil has muscle relaxation properties. If people who do sports generally use thyme oil after sports, it can provide relaxation, relaxation and a comfortable sleep for the body.
Other important benefits are;
- Oregano is known to be good for many types of cancer.
- The oil is used in the treatment of inflamed skin wounds.
- It is good for bone disorders and rheumatism. When applied with massage on aching bones, it has a pain-relieving feature.
- Our oil is good for diseases such as cough, tonsillitis and sinusitis caused by cold.
- Miracle oregano oil is good for diabetes and is an effective diuretic.
- This ensures the regular functioning of the intestines and is good for nail fungus.
Clove oil is generally known as an oil with a relaxing and relaxing effect. It also has a high amount of muscle relaxant properties, so it is not recommended for people who are pregnant.
In addition to these benefits;
- Clove oil is used for tooth and gum ailments.
- The oil is perfect for joint and muscle pain.
- This has therapeutic properties when used with some oils in the treatment of acne.
- It is good for stress and tension; it provides purification from mental density.
If all these oils are used regularly and appropriately, the benefits are innumerable. Making the use of these oils, which have multiple benefits, in the presence of a specialist physician, when necessary, will be a precaution for people with allergies.